EPS & EPP Silo Fabric – Antistatic EPS EPP Silo Cloth
EPS(Expanded Poly Styren) (Expanded Polystyrene hard foam) is a very light product formed by swelling of very small solid plastic parts and is a typically white thermoplastic material with closed pores in the form of foam. After the material is supplied as raw material in small grains, it goes through the pre-blowing process. After pre-inflating, the grains are transferred to large anti-static silos for rest. It is then ensured that the expanded grains rested in a special anti-static silolor fuse with each other with the help of water vapor in the mold and acquire the properties of the material. During the rest period, the beads absorb air, while moisture and puffiness are reduced. To make the production cycle sustainable, it is advantage to use Special Anti-Static silos with large and high quality and to use a large number of anti-static silos.
The surface resistance of our products is between (10 ^ 6 – 10 ^ 9 ohms).
Our High Strength Anti-Static Silo Fabrics ;
– Grid : 9 mm.
– Fabric Weight: 280 gr / m2 -300 gr / m2 and 400 gr / m2
– Fabric Width: 170 cm and 320 cm
– Yarn is Highly Durable Special Polyester Italian Thread
– Carbon Yarn is Beltron Carbon Yarn.
– All Our Products Are Suitable For Highly Durable Type
– Silo fabric and silos are produced in desired sizes and models.
– Upon request, silo sewing is made in line with customer requests.
- Our Antistatic Silo Fabrics are produced in White Color.
- We can produce antistatic ESD silo fabric in color to your requirement.
- Water & Liquid repellency can be provided
- Flame retardant can be gained
- Fabric Silos can be redesigned for all your special production and corporate needs
Areas Of Use:
Stocking silos used in various sectors are produced with our antistatic high strength Silo fabrics.
In addition, silos used in different sectors that require heat resistance are also produced.
The main sectors where you can use our fabric:
- EPP & EPS Silos
- Cosmetic Industry
- All kinds of granule and powder conveying lines
- Explosive Production
- Detergent production lines
- Chemical Industry
- Click here to see the fabric types as soon as the flame retardant.
- Click here for ESD antistatic fabrics.
- Click here for ESD antistatic clean room fabrics.
- Click here for Silo fabrics.
- Click here for medical fabrics.
- Click here for softshell fabrics.
- Click here to see our other technical and regulated fabrics.
If you cannot find the properties you require among our fabric options, we can develop and produce antistatic fabrics specific to your needs together.